Road owners struggle to maintain their roads under increasing vehicle patronage and stagnate budgets.
This national conference will explore award winning delivery models from across Australia and New Zealand to help drive efficiency, improve life cycle costs and value for money in road engineering and maintenance.
What will you take away from attending?
- How to maximise road durability through innovative technology and processes
- How to improve contractual models to secure best value
- How to form strategic direction to road maintenance
- How to develop excellent public engagement practice
Who will attend?
Senior leaders, directors and managers from State and Local Government, Contractors, and Industry Associations with responsibility for:
- Strategic and Networking Planning
- Infrastructure Development and Management
- Highway and Network Management
- Road Maintenance and Engineering
- Asset Management and Maintenance
- Contract Development and Management
For Pricing and Special Offers, please download the brochure or go to the Registration page.
Category: Conferences / Engineering & Technology