So lower rates will go on for longer but finance may become more difficult to find - a paradox in supply/demand analysis. But it is not for market participants with opportunities to invest, develop and/or trade successfully to question the theory - for them the challenge is practical, where to access availability on the best terms possible.
This year, topics include:
• The appetite to lend; the appetite to borrow
• Funding for residential development
• Finance for residential investment
• Finance for speculative commercial development
• Forward funding of developments
• Is now the time for foreign currency finance?
• In an uncertain market hedging assumes greater importance - but watch the cost
• What the Prudential Regulation Authority thinks now and its implications
• Long term funding: availability and terms
• Accessing crowd funding
• High Street and Challenger Bank lending policies now
• Insurance Company long term lending
• Sources of Peer to Peer and other Alternative Finance
• Selecting the 'right' broker - the questions to ask, the answers to require
Essential for all property investors, dealers and developers, banks and other funders, finance brokers, participation lenders, insurance companies, pension funds, surveyors, estate agents and solicitors.