The managed services space is rapidly changing. MSPs find themselves under increased pressure to identify new revenue streams, while their customers are stuck with flat IT budgets. As the MSP market is maturing and competition is increasing, it is more critical than ever to stand out in an already crowded market place. In addition to that, channel partners are being charged with another, more ambitious task - that of generating greater, more valuable business outcomes.
But what makes a world-class managed service provider? In a marketplace where every MSP has access to the same resources, what strategies can you use to add value to your services so that you're able to attract more customers, charge higher prices and spend less time on low-value, reactive tasks?
At this year’s Channelnomics Conference MSP – the only truly independent channel event – we will address all of the above issues, shed light on the future of the U.S. managed services industry and answer questions including:
- Managed services and security – a perfect couple or a bad idea?
- How can resellers and vendors work together to deliver better managed services solutions?
- What changes are taking place in the market to drive demand for managed services and how should MSPs respond?
- How to recruit, structure and motivate your team to achieve great results
- Internet of Things (IoT) revolution – an opportunity for MSPs or just another buzzword?
- Can managed print services revive the print market?
- MSP 2020, where is the market going and how to set up your business for success
Category: Conferences | Business & Economics | Business